Saturday, May 28, 2011

Getting Started

Okay guys, so recently I decided that I wanted to invest in a pet.  But what kind?  Not a dog or a cat, I can't have them at my college.  Not a fish, too much water to be around someone as clumsy as me, and they don't do much.  So, in the end, I decided I wanted a snake.  But what kind?  It had to stay somewhat small, and relatively easy to maintain.  I talked to my friend Clint about it, and realized that the ball python was the best choice for me.  This blog is all about what you need to keep a healthy ball python, and what different kinds there are, and their morphs.  I wish for everyone to follow my learning process with me, and help me out whenever they can by telling me things I need to know in the comments of each post.  Thanks and when I get my python on the 18th, I will be sure to post a picture of it.  As of right now, I want either a piebald, a pastel, or just a normal ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment